BMTC..Andriod..Fun

Yesterday's BMTC drive to home was fun. It was the volvo bus fitted with a device for entertainment. It did not take long for me to figure out it was android based tablet. This excited me to dirty my hands. Everytime i wanted to open an application there would be some sponsored ads and when i try to access the internet some ugly screen prompting me to provide my mobile number register it blah blah blah.
Now it was time for some nasty operations, So i opened the task manager saw that there are few application *magiktile*, i killed them all. Bingo no more ads now, but still i am restricted to use the tablet. My frstration increases so i just open the task manager again and this time I uninstall all the magik tile applications and bullz eye, this entertainement device now is a normal android tablet free to do whatever you can ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her cry

|| world

Girl on the window