Little sister Pooja

{Retro pick- From my old blog}
27 july i make her cry
when love in my heart went dry
soon i realised,she's my sister of pride,
and not horse of ride,thinking which i cried,
she's the person to inspire,
with face with a smile
she's the person for life
my sweet sister never cry
It was a bad day for me on 27 july.the day when i had a small cold war with my little sister.before sleeping i got this poetry.i went a little rude over my sister and made her angry and eventually both ended up on tears.this anger is one emotion which causes lots of pain..so did it yesterday night.i did become a little selfish thats the reason i said "horse of ride" because in a race the emotions of the horse is never respected its only the happiness of others...sister if you are reading this , sorry little sister for whatever happened last night. you still occupy the sacred position in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl on the window

Her cry

|| world